French Crash Course Online is indeed our best-selling program! It is what Frenchfaster does best: helping students to "Learn French Faster, Smarter and Cheaper", true to our motto.
· Program Duration: Depends on your specific needs (exams, travel, school tests, interview, etc).
· Select one of our packages [4h~40h]
· We aren’t just another school: we created a unique Accelerated Learning Method that really works!
· You can check out the Student Testimonials on our website – we’ve turned skeptics into believers!
· Our accelerated learning method (Frenchfaster Method) is based on 3 solid pedagogical principles:
Constructivism (we build on and transfer from what you already know, e.g. English vocab and syntax)
Participative Learning: We make the student an active agent in the learning process.
Learner-centered Teaching: We teach according the needs and learning style of the student.
We help you learn French in the shortest possible time.
· We reach an agreement with you on the days and time for the French lessons.
· We assign one of our tutors to you (you can also request for anyone that you prefer on our website).
· Your tutor will send you the learning materials to be printed and used for the class by email.
· You and your tutor meet online on Skype at the agreed time for the class.
· You can study in the comfort of your own home, without wasting time in commuting to the school.
· You can take classes from Mon-Sun, anytime of the day: early mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights.
· For a private one-to-one French lesson, it is very cheap. You’ll pay 2~3 times higher elsewhere!
· You have the full, undivided attention of your French tutor.
· You have maximum opportunity to speak French and correct your French pronunciation in class!
· The program is delivered online through Skype with a ‘live’ private tutor.
· This is not pre-recorded video lessons where you do self-study, without any proper guidance.
· You can interact with your tutor as in face-to-face. The teacher will use audio, video and chat for the class.
· To take this lesson, you need: a computer, a good internet connection, a speaker and a webcam (optional).
· Skype is free and easy to install and use. To download SKYPE into your PC : www.skype.com/download
· We can assist you to install Skype if you need any technical assistance.
· We provide all our learning materials for FREE. You will not need to buy any books.
· These are sent to you as pdf and audio files (in email attachments) a few days before the lesson.
· These learning materials are specifically designed for interactive online learning.
· You will need to download and print out the lesson notes.
· All our French tutors are native French speakers from Mauritius. They are bilingual in French and English.
· They have higher diplomas/degrees in French language and have more than 3 years teaching experience.
· They are trained on the Frenchfaster Method to teach children, school students and adults.
· You can take French classes from Monday to Sunday, from 9am to 2am (Singapore time).
· Possible class duration minus break time: 1h (55 min) | 1.5h (1h25) | 2h (1h50) | 3h (2h45)
· You can also decide the days/time and also how many times you wish to have classes in a week.
· All lessons have to be scheduled in advance, with a 2-day advance notice.
· Give us a few options and we will let you know if your preferred slots are available.
· If you are curious to give this a try, you can take our free 25-min trial lesson.
· We need 2-3 days advance notice to set up a trial lesson.
· To book a free trial lesson, send us an email with the following details:
(a) Your name
(b) Your spoken languages
(c) Your current level in French
(d) Any previous French learning experience (school attended, books used, self-study, etc)
(e) Preferred day/time for trial lesson & regular classes if you register
(f) Your current location (country, city)
(g) Your contact details (mobile phone & Skype ID)
(h) Package you wish to take if you register
• After a trial lesson, if you wish to register, you need to tell us the package you have chosen.
• We will send you an Invoice with our payment details.
• You can then make payment to our account, and send us a proof of payment to start your French classes.
Download Brochure for French Crash Course Online